Tools & Other Supplies Needed
Wood Picture Frame (ours is 12” x 20” w/ inside canvas & backing removed)
Hanging Hook and picture frame nails (if frame doesn’t already have a hanging hook)
Metallic Silver Spray Paint
Disposable Gloves (for spray painting)
½” Silver Cup Hooks
Bead Reamer or Sharp Pointed Tool
1. Remove any inside canvas, nails, etc. from the frame.
2. Sand the top and edges of the picture frame.
3. Prepare a ventilated work surface for spray painting. Spray paint the top and edges of the frame. Spray paint enough split wood balls to surround the top and two sides of the picture frame. Allow to dry. Apply a second coat of paint if necessary.
4. Cut plastic canvas to fit inside the wooden picture frame. Use glue gun to run glue along the inside edges of the frame where the edges of the canvas will make contact. Press the edges of the plastic canvas down onto the glue for a secure fit.
5. Decide how many hanging hooks you want along the bottom of the jewelry organizer. Use a pencil to place equally spaced hook marks along the bottom of the picture frame. Use beam reamer (or sharp tool) to make indentations into the wood on those marks. Screw cup hooks into those indentations.
6. Use the glue gun to glue the bottom of the painted split wood balls around the top and sides of the painted picture frame.